Total Pageviews

12/27/2010

Problems

I know every relationship has problems, but i'm seriously out on a limb with this..    My wolf has blamed me for what he dreams i do. He says he's going to stop that he trusts me. But he's said that before and obviously not. If someone else came to me with this i'd tell them to dump the guy, he'll never trust them. I just dunno i don't wanna pay for what other girls did. Add in that one of his friends hates me, and i'm thinking hard currently. My way and my personality has always been to cut and run when things get difficult in a relationship. This is the longest i've ever been tied down. It should be my body betraying me but it's my mind, I find myself questioning him because well i SHOULD have dumped him. He spent half an hour mad at me for kissing some guy in one of his dreams. I just dunno. He makes me happy when he's being stable. I love him dearly. But is he good for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment