Total Pageviews

2/16/2011

A little slice of my life

I am now dating Leo!!!! yay! his dick ish all curved *purr* it makes missionary mah freind cause he hits right across my g-spot with every stroke. *sigh with joy* not to meantion he has some unreal staying power. I very often can't walk after he's done *purr* to many endophins ya know it's like being on a really strong pain killer, but better. And with no bad side effects except a slight head rush and problem with muscle control.

However my aunt and her husband (who is Leo's best freind) are against me dating him as is his(leo's) mom. So they don't know which seems like a disaster waiting to happen to me.

I am also afraid of his mother.

He's also quite determined to spoil me till my heart rots out. He wants to take me to olive garden and spend a weekend in a hotel. Both are extravagant, and He says you MAY have to choose. . . . . . Like if he did both i woldn't drop dead from pure spoiled rottenness. I'm going to turn into a walking cavity the way he treats me.

I get sick "aw baby i sowwie i come feed and cuddle the you?" not to meantion he's spending all of tommorrow watching me moan about my ovaries (i have a cyst that needs to pop(google it)) And keeps trying to get me things. If i meation something i want is all MAGICAL APPEAR. I was like i wants something that smells like him. magical stuffed leopard. anyway yes i haz awesome boyfreind my life is all centered again.

I wonder if this ending will be less painful?

No comments:

Post a Comment