Total Pageviews

11/11/2010

Psychoanlizse (no i can't spell)

*sigh* today is a bit difficult I'm letting my cat and the bird see if they will work. To explain that i have a friend I'll call Kat and anther I'll call Bird. Bird cheated on Kat about a month ago, it broke Kat's heart badly. Kat threw birds ring in a lake and refused to even be in the same room as him. Bird went back to a girl that he thought was his one. Bird's dream didn't live up to Kat so now he's back for her. Which wouldn't do anything except, Kat still loves bird , so as their friend I'm trying to fix this conundrum. The problem is that Kat is very soft spoken and bird is very loud, so bird has a tendency to drown out Kat's feelings. The result is Kat has a lot of pent of feelings, especially about their break up. Bird is also self destructive he ruins his friendships and relationships. He's stopping but he's not completely stopped. Kat has had a lot of bad relationships and is jealous and distrustful as a result. together this leads to a rather larger number of potential fuck ups. I'm putting in hours everyday trying to keep these people on an even keel. Today is when all of my hard work is tested. I think it will hold, but when your dealing with feelings everything gets complicated. tell ya later about the end

No comments:

Post a Comment